|LLAMADA AUTOMÁTICA, S.L. (hereinafter, MASSPHONING)
Avenida de Machupichu, 11 B4D
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid. Volume 35,056. Sheet 144. Section 8. Page: M-630,488. Entry 1.
The use of this website will be governed by these conditions, including the content and services made available to users. That is why from MASSPHONING we ask you to read these conditions carefully as they contain all the information related to your rights and obligations.
You should know that with the mere access to the website you will already be considered as a “user” of the same and with this you expressly accept, automatically and voluntarily, the conditions in force at all times. In case you do not wish to accept them, you are recommended not to continue using the website. Note that access to massphoning.com is free and does not require prior subscription or registration.
MASSPHONING reserves the right, exclusively and at any time, to review these conditions to introduce modifications derived from legislative changes or corporate decisions, committing to publish and thereby inform of the variations that could affect users. These modifications will be understood as accepted when the user continues to use the website.
Likewise, MASSPHONING reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the structure and design of the website, as well as the services or contents. With these same terms, during the tasks of modification, repair, update or improvement, access to the website.
It could happen that as a result of the modifications to the website described in the previous paragraph, new content or services are included that, in addition to being subject to these Conditions of Use, are also subject to Particular or Special Conditions that extend or replace the present ones. In case there is any discrepancy between the general and the particular ones, what is stipulated in the latter will prevail.
User rights and obligations
The user undertakes not to contravene current legislation, good faith, custom and public order during the use of this website, and use for illicit, deceptive, malicious or harmful purposes for MASSPHONING or third parties is prohibited. Therefore, the use must be adequate and correct, the user refraining from engaging in conduct that is harmful to the image, interests and/or rights of MASSPHONING and/or third parties or that damages, disables or overloads the website. Likewise, you must refrain from accessing, using and/or manipulating MASSPHONING data.
The user undertakes to provide truthful information through communications with MASSPHONING, becoming solely responsible for the damages that such information may cause, due to being inaccurate or false, both to MASSPHONING and to third parties.
The user is solely responsible for ensuring that they meet the minimum technical and internet connection requirements necessary for the correct use of the website. Consequently, MASSPHONING will not assume any responsibility for the inadequacy of the technical requirements of the user’s equipment that prevent the correct operational functioning.
MASSPHONING adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, even in the files that can be downloaded derived from the use of the website. However, it must be taken into account that the security measures of the computer systems are not entirely reliable, so MASSPHONING cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that could affect the user’s computer systems, documents and/or files. . We ask users to refrain from introducing or spreading computer viruses or physical or logical systems that may cause damage to MASSPHONING or third parties.
MASSPHONING reserves the right to take the necessary legal actions in defense of its interests or temporarily suspend, and without prior notice, access to the website due to maintenance, repair, update or improvement operations.
The user agrees to use this website respecting the following points:
– The user agrees not to make any attempt to violate access levels, incorrect data manipulation, duplication and export of data or information protected by intellectual property or other legal rights, attempt to access restricted areas of MASSPHONING computer systems , introduction of programs, viruses or any other device that produces or may produce modifications in the computer system of MASSPHONING or third parties.
– The user may not assign or transmit the user name and access password to a third party, ultimately prohibiting the use of the website for any other purpose than the exclusive satisfaction of their own needs for use, or that does not be the use described on the website itself.
– The user will provide the necessary means to ensure that the passwords and access codes to the application will remain under his control and will not be disclosed, copied, reproduced by unauthorized third parties, and must safeguard them by physical and logical means. . You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use or breach of security of your account or our Services.
– It is absolutely prohibited for the user, including but not limited to, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, reproducing, translating, modifying, versioning, marketing, duplicating, transforming or transmitting to third parties, all or part of the website, as well as remove, manipulate or alter in any way any notice or physical or logical label that includes the property rights of MASSPHONING on the application.
– The use of the website does not imply the acceptance, approval and/or knowledge by the MASSPHONING of the improper use made of the website, since the MASSPHONING only provides the user with permission to make proper use of it, in accordance with the this contract. The user is solely responsible for the correct use of the website.
– Likewise, in the event that the user does not comply with the obligations set forth herein, MASSPHONING may cease the provision of services, by means of written notification of the reasons for said termination, and without prejudice to the penalty that may correspond.
– All rights that have not been expressly included in these conditions of use, including rights regarding intellectual and industrial property, are reserved to MASSPHONING.
Intellectual and Industrial Property. Admission of backlinks / hyperlinks
Permission to reproduce photos
The contents, photographs, videos, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks or any other sign that may be susceptible to commercialization or industrial use shown on the website are the property of MASSPHONING, or of third-party owners who have duly authorized their inclusion in the website or in any social network where MASSPHONING is present, except in those cases in which there is an express indication to the contrary, and they are protected, among others, by national and international intellectual and industrial property regulations.
The reproduction of this website, as well as any of its contents, is prohibited, unless expressly authorized in writing by MASSPHONING. Without prejudice, the user will have the right to create links to the website page for private and non-commercial use subject to different conditions, MASSPHONING reserving the right to request, at any time, the immediate removal of any link to the website. The conditions are:
- It will be a revocable and non-exclusive right.
- You may not imply that MASSPHONING recommends said website, services or products or misrepresent your relationship.
- It must not include content considered in bad taste, obscene, controversially offensive, inciting to violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal.
- The link must lead to the website, without allowing reproduction as part of its website or within one of its frames or create a browser on any of the website pages.
MASSPHONING cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the website. For this reason, it is not responsible for any aspect related to such websites.
MASSPHONING holds the ownership of the distinctive identifying signs of its company, for which it prohibits their reproduction, imitation, use or insertion of these distinctive signs without our due authorization.
MASSPHONING is not responsible for the deficiencies of the service of its service provider, nor of the communication networks, nor of the problems resulting from the malfunction or use of non-optimized versions of any type of browser, as well as those derived from interruptions prolonged electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
Both access to the website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out. Therefore, MASSPHONING is not responsible for the consequences that such use or access to information could cause and will only proceed to the elimination, as soon as possible, of the contents that could generate any type of damage or harm, provided that this is notified or have actual knowledge.
MASSPHONING will not be liable for possible security errors that may occur or for possible damage caused to the user’s computer system, files or documents stored in it, when they originate from a virus from the user’s computer, malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the same, telephone breakdowns, interference, omissions or disconnections in the operational functioning of the electronic system motivated by causes beyond MASSPHONING.
The Blog section provides information on news, services offered, data of interest and any general information related to MASSPHONING. This website does not offer users the possibility of participating with their comments on the entries published by MASSPHONING in the Blog section.
Conflict resolution. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Use of our website and the contracts for the purchase of products through said website will be governed by Spanish law.
Any controversy that arises or is related to the use of the website or with said contracts will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals.
If you are contracting as a consumer, nothing in this clause will affect the rights that current legislation recognizes as such.
Última modificación: 15 de marzo de 2022