LLAMADA AUTOMÁTICA, S.L. is committed to respect the privacy of its users and protect the personal data that they may provide to LLAMADA AUTOMÁTICA, S.L. and/or that the cookies may obtain.
LLAMADA AUTOMÁTICA, S.L. (hereinafter, MASSPHONING)
Avenida Machupichu, 11 B4D
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on the user’s device with information about navigation.
The specific uses we make of these technologies are described in the cookie table contained in this policy.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
According to its purpose:
- Analysis: are those that allow quantifying the number of users to carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, the user’s navigation on the website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services offered.
- Behavioral advertising: are those that allow the user’s browsing habits to be analyzed on the Internet to display advertising related to their browsing profile.
- Technical: Are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of the website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted access areas, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization: These are those that allow access to the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Advertising: These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, Internet browsing habits can be known and advertising related to the browsing profile can be displayed.
According to the period of time in which they remain active:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until the web page is left, so none of them are recorded in the device’s memory. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, it allows to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use. You can identify the session cookies in the table included in this policy, under the title “At the end of the browsing session”.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored on the device and the website reads them each time a new visit is made. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date, which may vary depending on the functionality for which it has been assigned. The cookie will stop working after that date. You can see the information regarding the duration of persistent cookies in the table included in this policy.
According to who manages them:
- Own cookies: These are cookies that are stored on the user’s device by our teams or domains and from which the timely service of the website is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those cookies that are stored on the user’s devices and that are not managed by MASSPHONING, but by a collaborating third party. By way of example, they are those cookies used by social networks, video viewings or by the information provided by Google Maps to locate us.
Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.
Who uses the information stored in Cookies?
MASSPHONING uses the information stored in the cookies on this website exclusively for us, except for those cookies identified below as managed by “Third Parties”, which are used and managed by external entities to provide us with services requested by us, in order to help us improve our services, as well as the user experience when using our website.
Cookies can be an essential part of the operation of this website.
How long do we keep the information collected with cookies?
The personal data will be kept until the authorizations granted by the user remain in force or until the functionality time of the cookie expires, in accordance with the data protection regulations and Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce.
What is the legal basis for managing cookies?
The legal basis of the treatment is consent, which can be managed and/or revoked according to the indications contained in this document.
Do we transfer cookies to third countries?
In general, the cookies used are not transferred to countries located outside the European Economic Area. In some cases, it is possible that data transfers are made by service providers located outside the European Economic Area, but respecting the appropriate guarantees and always keeping the security of your data, providing a level of protection comparable to that of the European Union.
What specific cookies does this website use and for what purposes?
MASSPHONING, through this website, uses the following cookies:
|_ga||Own||Cookie used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier.||Two years|
|_gid||Own||Cookie used to store and update a unique value for each page visited.||One day|
|vuid||Third-party||Cookie provided by Vimeo to start the player on the website.||Two years|
How to disable cookies?
When accessing the website, the user will see a cookie notice in which they will be informed of the way in which they can consent or reject their installation.
Likewise, the user, at any time, may disable or delete the cookies used on this website through the configuration of the browser used on their device. Below, we provide you with information about how to activate and deactivate cookies in the main web browsers:
- Configuración de cookies para Google Chrome
- Configuración de cookies para Google Android
- Configuración de cookies para Mozilla Firefox
- Configuración de cookies para Safari
- Configuración de cookies para IOS (iPhone e iPad)
- Configuración de cookies para Microsoft Edge
The user must take into account that some of the characteristics of the website contents are only available if the installation of cookies is allowed, so the user is informed that the absence of cookies, their blocking or the limitation in their installation, they could cause some of the features of the website not to work or could be more complicated or slow to access.
In case of such modification, MASSPHONING will inform the user of the changes in question if they are significant for their privacy, so that the changes introduced can be reviewed, in order to assess the timely granting. In any case, if consent is required for the management of the cookie, the user’s consent will be requested in accordance with the provisions of the regulations regarding data protection in force at any time.
For more information, MASSPHONING recommends reading the help section of the browser.
Last modified: March 15, 2022